FOR SALE: in a quiet street close to Lordship Lane ...
A FIRST-FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT, with share of freehold and a 998 year lease.
ideal for a couple, a first-time buyer or a professional.
Offers around £250,000.
The flat comprises:
- one large lounge with a south-facing bay window, pvc double glazing, built-in shelves and cupboards.
- one double bedroom with built-in cupboards and large sash window.
- one large kitchen-diner, gas hob and boiler, sash window with double glazing.
- one comfortable bathroom with white suite and double-glazed sash window.
(Twelve pictures below)
The flat also includes a huge loft with conversion potential.
Please email us to book a viewing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Dulwich train station (eleven minutes to London Bridge) is less than a ten minute walk away.
- The 185, 176 and 40 buses run along Lordship Lane a two minute walk away.
- North Dulwich station (fifteen-minutes walk).
- The independent shops, cafes and restaurants of Lordship Lane between Goose Green and East Dulwich Police Station.
- East Dulwich Leisure Centre.
- Dulwich Park.
- Peckham Rye Park.
Front of house
The stairs and kitchen-diner (10' x 11'5")
The bathroom (4'4" x 10')
The bedroom (10'4" x 11'5")
The lounge (13' x 15'8")